Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Tarot Decks II: My Break-down And Reviews Of Current Decks

 The Psychic Tarot: Oracle Deck- Oops, this was my very first deck. I happen to really like it, but I did not know enough to realize that while it said Tarot in the name; an Oracle deck is not the same thing. Easy to read with; but if you are trying to learn the traditional Tarot not so good. So if you see an oracle deck and fall in love with it, buy it but as a second deck or put it side until you are doing really well with a normal 78 card deck. Switching between the two types of decks is not optimal for learning.



Deviant Moon Tarot- This was my second deck after I realized what the above was not a normal deck. This one is great for me, I love the art and had an instant connection to the deck it is still one of my go to decks.
Vanessa Tarot- And this was my third deck, every card is depicted with a different woman doing her thing. This deck is about the same size as playing cards and came in a tin which I love for slipping into my purse =)

No comments: