Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Bags/Cases For My Tarot Decks




 When I got into tarot at first I was simply storing my cards in the box. I was beginning to worry about the box giving out before I found the perfect thing to keep them. I none of the pre-made bags that are popular called to me. The organza bags that are popular were coming out on top, but I felt that they were to flimsy for me to feel comfortable (friends of mine use these bags with no problems). Until the day that I came across author Mary K. Greer's blog which is an excellent resource. Greer is not just a tarot reader and author though, she knits. When I was looking through the different side links on her blog I noticed one called Knitted Tarot Bags


I felt really stupid at this point I hadn't even thought of knitting one; the first bag I made for my Deviant Moon Tarot based off of her pattern. Later for my Vanessa Tarot, which comes in a tin I just needed something that kept it with it's clothe I created this bag.


 Now I have been experimenting for different styles of bags.

No comments: